The Challenge of Change
Careers come and go. Jobs change. This is nothing new. Itís happening faster and more frequently than ever before. The challenge is to limit the time between when the change occurs and when you accept it.
Although it is human nature to resist change, when there is change there is growth. Leo Tolstoy said, "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
This interactive and participative workshop provides the tools to help participants understand the dynamics of change and what they can do to become "change agents."
Upon completion of this one-day workshop, participants should:
- Recognize the different types of change.
- Understand how they view change with the aid of a self-assessment
- Understand the "Change Cycle"; determine where they want to be.
- Learn the stages of the change process.
- Understand problems created by fighting change.
- Develop an action plan to help them when changes occur.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Answer the following True/False questions. If the majority of these statements are NOT TRUE of your organization, then this workshop is necessary and will be extremely beneficial!
1. Everyone embraces change.
2. No one gets upset when a new change is introduced.
3. Itís easy for everyone to quickly change my direction based on new changes.
4. No one ever says that things should go back to the "way they were".
5. Change never affects anyone negatively.
If you answered TRUE to all questions, CONGRATULATIONS, consider your organization an agent of change. If you answered FALSE to the majority of questions, this workshop will definitely benefit your organization
Each employee will receive a participant's binder, which will include discussion questions and activities, as well as a self-study workbook to be used as a reference tool in the future.
Through our team approach to learning, the customization we provide for you, individual exercises and small group activities, we provide a fun, motivating approach for your employees.
This program is presented in a full-day format.
Us / Services / Programs
/ Contact Us / Seminars
& Workshops / Newsletter / idXready
Programs / Home
Call Us Toll Free at 1-888
©2008 PEOPLE 1st All rights reserved.