Conflict Resolution - Reducing Conflict with DiSC
Few of us like conflict. So why is it so pervasive, so enduring, and so difficult to resolve? One of the primary reasons is that we all have a natural instinct to see just one side of an issue: our own! Can this instinct be reshaped? Twenty-five years of DiSC training shows that it can. This is a simple but powerful program that helps individuals and groups develop the understanding and empathy to work through tough interpersonal conflicts. This course is designed to spark a lasting change that speaks to not only the individual, but also to the group. It builds fundamental skills that are crucial for effective teamwork and communication.
This program is designed to help participants:
- Understand the four DiSC styles and appreciate the diverse values among co-workers
- Appreciate each otherís unique strengths and accept each otherís limitations
- Build empathy and compassion for the needs and struggles of their co-workers
- Understand how others see them and get feedback on their behaviour
- Recognize their unique way of handling conflict and understand the impact of their behaviour
- Use their new learning to develop strategies for working through conflict
|INSIGHT MODULE 1||
|INSIGHT MODULE 3 (Optional)||
||Administration of DiSC PPS Profile||
|INSIGHT MODULE 4||
||Discover Four Styles of Behaviour and Explore the General Preferences of Your Style||
|INSIGHT MODULE 5||
||Learn About Your Strengths and What Happens If They are Overused||
|INSIGHT MODULE 8||
||Understand How Others Interpret Your Behaviour||
|INSIGHT MODULE 6||
||Learn About Your Behaviour When You Are in Conflict With Others||
|INSIGHT MODULE 2||
Each employee will receive a participant's binder, which will include discussion questions and activities, as well as a self-study workbook to be used as a reference tool in the future. Through our team approach to learning, the customization we provide for you, individual exercises and small group activities, we provide a fun, motivating approach for your employees.
This program is presented in a full-day format.
Us / Services / Programs
/ Contact Us / Seminars
& Workshops / Newsletter / idXready
Programs / Home
Call Us Toll Free at 1-888
©2008 PEOPLE 1st All rights reserved.